A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
- ASP.NET_SessionId (and associated cookies)
Cookie 7 is session cookie, whereas cookies 1-6 are persisitent cookies
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
- to personalise our website for you
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to build a profile of your web surfing;
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
Blocking, Deleting and Managing Cookies
Most modern browsers will allow you configure privacy settings to refuse or accept cookies.
he following links will help you locate these settings.
- Internet Explorer users please refer to this guide by Microsoft.
- Edge users please refer to this guide by Microsoft.
- Firefox users please refer to this guide by Mozilla.
- Chromeusers please refer to this Google support page.
- Safariusers please refer to this Apple support page.
- Operausers please refer to this Opera browser support page.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the member features on this website.
Deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites that also utilise cookies.
This website is owned and operated by Club Systems International Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us via our contact uspage.