On The Course:
* Please mind your language
* No jeans or football tops
* No alcohol
* All competitions over Darley, Lochgreen and Belleisle will be played off the white tees unless otherwise stated by The Committee
* As a member of the NB Parkstone Golf Club you are representing the club on the course and in the clubhouse. Therefore it is important that your conduct reflects this.
* This must be read. A copy will be available on HDID.
Week Long Fixtures:
* Please note that the first 4 and last 4 competitions on the fixture list will be played over a week. White markers are to be used.
Handicap Allowance 1st and 2nd Class Club Championship:
* Class 1 will be 1-12
* Class 2 will be 13+
* A players handicap at the time of the first Club Championship qualifier will determine which category they will be entered into.
* Available on HDID. Members are asked to check regularly for updates.
* £2 per player, to be placed into the club letter box in the Parkstone hotel in a marked envelope. (Week long medals £1 per player)